The PICOS Documentation¶
Welcome to the documentation of PICOS, a user friendly Python API to several conic and integer programming solvers, whose open source code lives on GitLab.
- If you are new to PICOS, the introduction section lists features and installation instructions.
- If you want to know what has changed with the latest release, head to the changelog.
- The API reference details all classes and functions that PICOS offers to your program.
- If you want to report a bug or propose a feature, the contribution guide has you covered.
- If you still have a question, we’re happy to receive your mail!
- User’s Guide
- Contribution Guide